Friday, April 4, 2008

Memories Part 2

The enterance to the stage. We all have a memory or two about walking up those stairs for a play or a performance.



The library. I wish I could remember the librarian's name. I can see her sitting at her desk with her glasses halfway down her nose. If anyone can remember her name, leave it in a comment.



The gym, aka.. the rollerskating rink. We all remember the many circles that we skated in here listening to "Eye of the Tiger" and all of the other great 80's songs.



The stage. I personally couldn't help but remember the breakdancing perfomance with Chad Benson, Dana Shiera, Brandon Romer and myself. Or the Christmas play with Stacy, Steven and I as the reindeer.



Another view of the stage/gymnasium. You can see where Jared crashed on his rollerskates nose first into the bleachers.

3 comments:

For Petesakes said...

Cute Blog Guys! It was so fun to spend time with you yesterday. Thanks so much for coming.. it means a lot! Love you Guys! Thanks for all you do.

P.S. The Librarians name was Mrs. Baggs. Jsut kidding! It was Mrs, Kennedy

Dave and Sarah Est. 2001 said...

Yes.. It was Mrs. Kennedy. I was thinking Henley.. but I remembered that was the lady in our ward whose husband looked exactly like superman.

Bryant said...

What this blog needs is another post about someone's elementary school with lots of pictures of where they drank water and that sort of thing.