Thursday, April 23, 2009

Utah Jazz Player Look-A-Likes

Because it is playoff season for the Jazz there's a lot focus now on how they will do against the lakers.. blah, blah, blah. Let's face it, they have no chance! But what they do have are a few celebrities that resemble some notable players.

The obvious AK and Ivan Drago. "I must break you"


There was a show on TV years ago called 'Freaks and Geeks' and one of the stars who played a nerd on the show looks exactly like D-Will. His name is Samm Levine.


When the Iraq war started there was a lot of publicity on Saddam and his two sons. Around the same time, the Jazz were looking at Carlos Boozer. I remember thinking Boozer and Uday Hussein could be twins.


We've all heard it a million times... Korver looks like that Ashton Kutcher dude. Perhaps a little. For the longest time I couldn't quite put my finger on who he reminded me of until the other night when I was almost a sleep... ITS CARROT TOP!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Dave, while your last couple of post have been very nice, I want you to focus on puting pictures of your cute children on the blog.

Brandon said...

Its becoming clear that you have too much time on your hands.

Hahahaha this was funny...

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

I agree more Carrot Top for sure. Hope all is well with you guys. How's that new cute baby? I wanted to let you know I had to make my blog private. If you e-mail me your e-mail I will add you. Thanks,
Misty