Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween Parties 2007 part 2

This photo was taken Halloween night with Owen's cousins. We went to Stacy's house and ate pizza, then went down to her old neighborhood to trick or treat. This was a great neighborhood to hit. When I asked Owen what kind of face he wanted on his pumpkin, he showed me his Darth Maul face.
Kelly, Stacy, Wyatt, Jasmine, Chett and Hayden. I hope I got that right. The queen bee and the tourist. Mom and Dad at Steve's party.
Grandpa Smeding was dying to go down the slide but would only go down if someone went with him.

2 comments:

Tia said...

it's about time! Welcome to the blog world. You guys were such a cute fam at halloween time. I loved the Star Wars theme.

Bryant said...

I too loved the Star Wars theme--I expected nothing less from a Star Wars addict like Dave.